Tuesday 19 May 2009

Well under-way

A quick tour around the greenhouse and we have a Courgette plant that thinks its a triffid!. Tomatoes chasing, giving a good run for their money! A pepper plant, complete with the first fruit Aubergines A mixture of tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and a pot of salad onions. In the garden there is ......
More courgettes, it is surprising the difference between the ones grown inside the greenhouse. My second lot of carrots. The monopods had the first lot! Strawberries, you cant beat picking them warm straight from the plant. More strawberries, plus potatoes and at the back shallots,
An outdoor cucumber....(I think, I got them mixed up!) Red sun Shallots, these were a freebie from T&M,This is a picture of the Crab apple tree that i bought from Ebay, and the postman , in his wisdom, folded it in half!! When it arrived in its dormant state, I splinted the damaged branches, and three out of four of them have knitted themselves together! You can just make out the splint.Two of my girls who follow me around the garden, hoping that I wiil find them tasty treats! Usually I oblidge(? that doesn't look right!) And finally Potatoes!!
See you soon, I gotta go to work now, Bye X

6 comments:

EmmaJilly said...

Wow your plants all look good. I'm so jealous. We just havent had the time to do much growing lately what with work! I cant wait to have time to do the nice things again.

Peggy said...

The difference in all of your plants, the greenhouse is the business! The postman folded your apple tree?!

Goosey said...

Nice to see you blogging again Tatty, your garden/allotment looks amazing, as always.The girls look good too, are they laying loads of eggs for you? take care, love Goosey x

The Mulch said...

My my how well your garden grows.

Loving the pictures.

Tattyannes in full throttle.

oldcrow61 said...

Every thing seems to be coming along beautifully.

Latane Barton said...

Thanks for your very sweet words on my Alzheimers blog. They meant the world to me.