Saturday 16 May 2009

Its True!

Just a very quick post to brag really! Ihave picked my first courgette, grown in the greenhouse, and more exciting than that, yesterday I popped down to the allotment between the showers, had a quick look about and there was a ripe strawberry just shouting at me to eat it! I didn't have my camera with me so I have no proof of this but I promise you its true! It wasn't very big, but it was delicious. Is (was) this the first strawberry of the season, or has anyone else beaten me to it?

3 comments:

The Mulch said...

Welly done Tatty, we have some just almost but not quite.

Have missed your blogs recently, thought you may be having a breather somewhere on holiday

EmmaJilly said...

Oh thats brill. We've not got up to the allotment for a couple of weeks now being too busy and the weather being shocking. Hopefully our strawberries are doing well though.

Peggy said...

Blossom on our strawberries but the weather is so cold and wet no fruit of any description appearing yet!